Small Channel Shoutouts: Aliceindollland!

 

Hi everybody! Welcome back to another installment (?) of Small Channel Shoutouts! Today I wanted feature one of my favorite lifestyle AGTubers at the moment: Aliceindollland!

Aliceindollland is run by an adult doll collector, named Rachel, and she seriously has the most satisfying, aesthetic videos! She posts a pretty wide variety of content, but in general, she makes hauls, list videos, and occasionally, stopmotions!

My favorite videos:

Behind the Scenes of my 2021 Christmas Special

Rachel actually uploaded this video in December of 2022, but it showed lost footage of how she made her Christmas special from 2021 (which is, by the way, awesome!). She talked a lot about set building and sewing costumes, which I found really helpful and I overall really enjoyed seeing how one of my favorite Christmas specials was made!

Chatting and Dressing my American Girl Dolls

This is another one of those videos that I just find SOO satisfying! I don't know what it is about watching a stranger dress 20 dolls that I am so obsessed with, but I really really love watching this style of video. I'm sure there are tons of people out there who think these videos are boring, so I sorry not sorry that I keep recommending them lol. 😉

How I Travel with my American Girl Doll

I really love traveling and I love watching videos about travel because I think they're *shocker* satisfying. In this video, Rachel basically just packs her doll for a trip to Florida and it's literally my favorite thing ever, I don't even know.

That was it for today! Sorry I just went on and on about satisfying videos lol; I hope you still found this somewhat enjoyable, and of course, be sure to check out Aliceindollland when you have a chance - she is SO amazing! ☺

Here's a link to her channel: https://www.youtube.com/@aliceindollland

Bye! 

~Annabelle

Comments

Popular Posts