Paradise ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everyone! Over New Year's, I went on a trip to Hawaii with my family! I had a super great time and while I was there, I took some photos of Aria that I wanted to share!

Enjoy!

I had a lot of trouble with editing these, so if her skin looks kind of weird that was me trying to fix the lighting with dodge and burn and not doing the best job lol.


I took all of these photos around the resort, and when I finished, I just set Aria down on a pool chair, but then these two women passed and they pointed at her and laughed.

I know not everyone feels this way, but whenever I take doll photos in public, I love seeing what strangers' reactions are. 

I had so much trouble editing this photo that I thought about not posting it at all, but I managed to sort of fix it. It's definitely not my favorite, but I love the lens flare which I totally didn't edit in.


This next one is probably my favorite photo that I took! I actually just balanced Aria on a little rock formation by one of the hot tubs, and I really love how it turned out!


Seriously, Aria's skin looks disgusting in this photo. 

I really like the angle of this photo, BUT WHY IS HER SKIN SO WEIRD?? 😅


This is another one of my favorites, except I'm just now realizing that her face isn't fully in focus. 

Oh, well, it's still cute.


I don't love this photo because, again, the light's a little weird, but I added a bit of vignette to the edges that I think looks cool. 

Those were all the photos! Which one was your favorite? Have you been to Hawaii?

See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts