'Tis The Season ~ Holiday Tag!

 Hello everyone! Sorry I didn't post last week, but I was pretty busy. Anyways, today I'm going to be doing a holiday tag! 

Before we get into the post, here are the rules:

1. Answer truthfully

2. Include a link to the creator (moi!)

3. Tag at least one other blogger

 4. Have fun!

Onto the tag!

Do you dress your dolls up for the holidays?

In general, I do dress my dolls for the holidays, but their outfits never last very long because I usually end up needing a piece for a stopmotion lol. ☺ 

Do you have a favorite holiday stopmotion special?

I have a TON of favorites including Christmas Sisters by mixiepixie7, The Santa Swap by basilmentos, and more! I recently made a video with all of my recommendations, if you want to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooidosDLxHE

Do you have a favorite AG holiday outfit?

I really like the holiday collection AG has right now with outfits from different cultures, and I think the Kwanzaa and Diwali ones are especially cute! I also love the Janie and Jack collection, but it's SOO overpriced. 😞 

Do you decorate your dollhouse for the holidays?

I always plan on fully decorating my dollhouse for the holidays, but I never feel motivated enough to put up anything besides a Christmas tree lol.

Are there any AG items on your wishlist this year?

I'm not super happy with the direction AG's been going with their products lately, so there's not a ton on my list, but I do hope to get Molly's camp outfit and the Moroccan travel outfit!

Do you make a holiday special on your blog and/or channel?

I don't really do anything super big on my blog, but last year I made a seven minute AGSM for my channel! This year, I'm working on a Christmas stopmotion, but I don't think it will be nearly as long!

Are you excited for the new Girl of the Year?

I really want to be excited for Kavi, but in all honesty . . . I'm not. AG's quality is really going downhill for me, and I feel like I'm just going to be really disappointed with her. ☹

That being said, I'm still looking forward to browsing through Kavi's collection on her release day because I always do that when a new doll comes out, even if I don't like her lol.

And finally, take a fun photo of your doll celebrating the holidays!


 I took this photo of Elise delivering a letter to Santa! I don't love it, but I think the bokeh turned out cute!

Before I go, I wanted to say that I will be tagging:

Hailey from Hailey's Joyful Dolls

and Brooklyn from Jessica and Lea!

Thank you guys so much for reading, and I'll see you soon! Bye!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Did you make the mailbox yourself, Annabell? It looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no! I got it at Michael's, but thank you!

      Delete
  2. I love this tag! Thank you so much for tagging me! I will have lots of fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to see your post!

      Delete
    2. Sorry the tag will be coming out a bit later than I hoped! I will get it out as soon as I can!

      Delete
    3. That's perfectly fine! Don't worry about it! (:

      Delete
  3. This is such a cool tag! Thanks for tagging me <3 I'm sorry I missed it, I was sick during the two weeks leading up to Christmas :( I can either just do the tag anyway, even if it's late. Or I could save it for next December! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts