My Opinions on Kavi Sharma

 Hi everyone! As I'm sure you know, Kavi released today! Today, I'll be sharing my opinions on her and her collection!

I also just wanted to say that I don't get why they're releasing her so early. I feel like she should come out on New Year's or New Year's Eve. 

Anyways . . .


 

Kavi Doll and Journal - $115

I think the doll herself is pretty cute, and I really like that AG is adding representation. That being said, I don't know if I'll get her or not, because I know AG's quality, especially with the dolls, has really gone downhill lately. I also wish she didn't have the painted on eyelashes, but I think they don't look too terrible with the Marie-Grace mold.

I would also just like to ask WHAT AG was thinking with that meet outfit?? I'm sorry, but those colors . . .  I'm going to talk a lot about Kavi's TERRIBLE color scheme throughout this post.

And finally, the journal. I really don't understand why they're selling her with a journal. They've been selling dolls with books for almost 40 years now, and I don't get why they'd stop doing that.

Kavi's Accessories - $36

Once again, WHAT ARE THESE COLORS??? *barfs* The hat is truly hideous. If they wanted faux fur, they could have done it in black or white, and it would've looked really nice, but hot pink. No. 

The purse would be cute, but the strap is so ugly. I feel like AG wanted these to seem like designer items, but the colors just ruin that. According to AG's website, Kavi got the elephant on a trip to India, so I feel like it should be in more traditional colors. The colors of the other two pieces are still not my thing, but I'm less bothered by them.

I feel like, overall, this set is kinda overpriced considering what you get, and I feel like GOTY accessories from the past were much superior.


 Kavi's Backstage Set - $295

This set reminds me of Tenney's old stage set, except really, really ugly. All the pink makes it look really cheap and fake, especially the vanity thing. I REALLY hate this set, and I don't know why anyone would spend that much money on it.


 Kavi's Backstage Trunk - $125

I'm just gonna start out by saying this set is super overpriced, even for AG. The trunk itself looks really cheap, and the clothing it comes with is pretty ugly as well. I'm sure this will appeal to AG's younger audience, but I truly hate it.


Kavi's Performance Outfit - $40

This is probably one of my least favorite outfits AG has ever made. It is so hideous and looks like something a five year old would wear. Also, like everything else in Kavi's collection it is insanely overpriced. Something that really bothers me with AG is that as their quality goes down, the prices go up.


Kavi's Songwriting Accessories - $115

I showed this set to my mom and she was literally just like, "Wow that's cheap." To me, the colors are, once again, soso ugly, and it's definitely not worth $115 dollars. It kinda looks like a Barbie accessory to me, which is really dissapointing.


Kavi's Bollywood Dance Costume - $45

This is the only piece in Kavi's collection I would actually buy. This dress is so pretty, and I'm so glad that it's not hot pink! If this was the color scheme for Kavi's whole collection, I would love it.

Kavi's Shining Star Pajamas - $28

The one good thing I can say about this outfit is that it's not overpriced. I really don't like the colors in this outfit. The blue isn't super attractive, but it would be better if it weren't for the rainbows. The slippers in particular make me want to throw up. They're WAY too big and the color . . . Why?


 Kavi's Dog - $34

This dog is  . . . fine. I probably won't buy it because it is overpriced, but there's nothing I truly dislike about it. I don't really like pink, but I do think the bowl is pretty cute.

Kavi's Yoga Outfit - $32

I don't think this outfit is too bad. I probably won't buy it because the elephant graphic is kinda weird but at least the colors are fine. The wrap sweater's not too bad, and it's not too overpriced.


Kavi's Yoga Accessories - $30

These accessories actually aren't too bad. I'm not going to buy them because I know I'll never use any of these pieces, but at least everything looks pretty real. However, I don;t understand why the towel doesn't match the rest of the set.

That was it for today's post! What do you guys think of Kavi?

See you soon!

~Annabelle

P.S. I changed the blog title because I've always referred to my blog as AGBookWormz anyway, so I feel like it just makes more sense to have it be official lol.

Comments

Popular Posts