My Favorite Historical Holiday Outfits

 Hi everyone! Merry Christmas eve! Today I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite holiday outfits from the historical collection!

First off, we have Molly's Evergreen Velvet Dress! This outfit has such a classic Christmas-y vibe that I absolutely love! The color is SO cute, and I feel like this could easily be used as a modern holiday outfit as well! 


Next up is Rebecca's Hanukkah Outfit! I don't even celebrate Hanukkah, but I would totally buy this dress in an instant! The dress itself it such a nice color, and the lace details are EVERYTHING! Also those shoes. 😍

Rebecca has a great collection.


Next is Felicity's Christmas Gown and Stomacher! If I had this dress, I have no idea when I'd ever use it, but it's pretty. That royal blue color is gorgeous, and the pink ribbon stomacher (not pictured) adds some nice contrast!


Next up is Ivy's New Year Outfit! This dress is similar to the current Lunar New Year Outfit (which I love!), but definitely more traditional! The red and gold looks so pretty on Ivy! The earrings are actually part of Ivy's Accessories, but they work really well with this outfit - I love it!


 We're ending this post with Addy's Tartan Plaid Dress! I love plaid, and this dress looks soso good on Addy! The puffed sleeves are adorable, and the bodice is so beautiful! 

I wish Addy still had a collection.😢

That was it for today's post! Do you have a favorite AG holiday outfit! Which one?

See you guys soon! Bye! ~Annabelle ♡

Comments

  1. I love Felicity's dress too, and Ivy's. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca's dress 🥰 It's so pretty! I also love Addy's dress, I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts