The Best Just Like You Meet Outfits

Hi everyone! In today's post, I'm going to be sharing my favorite Just Like You meet outfits! I actually had some trouble choosing which outfits to put in this post - lol it turns out a good portion of the JLY meet outfits aren't really my style. 😅 Anyways!


Starting out with the First Day Outfit! In the stock photo, this outfit looks pretty weird, especially the jacket, but in other pics it looks SO cute! I really like the shirt, and the jacket has a super nostalgic 90s feel to it! 


Next is the Urban Outfit! Again, very 90s, but I really love the sweatshirt! The skirt is a little bit odd, but you never know, I could probably find a use for it. Who knows? Not that I'm planning on buying anymore used doll stuff for the moment. eBay's hurting my wallet.

Next up is the True Spirit Outfit! This used to be one of my favorite outfits EVER and I really wanted to get it secondhand. Now, I'd still like to own it, but only for a pretty good price. As cute as it is, I think there are other retired items I'd rather own. But seriously that skirt. 😙


 

Next is the Go Anywhere Outfit, which, to be honest, I didn't really like until recently. The skirt and sweater are super cute, and I love how simple the shirt. I also really like that it's short sleeves, but has a turtleneck - adorbs! I actually ordered this outfit - along with something else hehe - and they should be arriving within the next week!


 Ending this post on my favorite JLY meet outfit, we have the Red Vinyl Jumper! I think this outfit is SUPER adorable - I think doll jumpers are so cute! I really love the argyle details, and not even kidding I would ALWAYS have this on a doll. Lol.

That's it for today! Be sure to comment down below your favorite JLY meet outfits!

Have an awesome day!

  -Annabelle <3


Comments

  1. I have the True Spirit outfit, I got it with my 59, Jessica and its super cute! I love the boots :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts