November Friends ~ A Photoshoot

 Hey everyone! Today I have a small fall photoshoot of Elise for you guys! Enjoy!


I don't know if you can tell or not, but that's actually a plastic pumpkin. ☺


Elise's overalls are from the PC Earth Day Outfit - so cute!


I wish there was a little less space above her head, but this is still cute I guess.


I didn't realize until editing that most of the focus is on the dog instead of Elise. 😶 


Last one! This might be my favorite, though it was pretty hard to get them balance like that lol. I ended up using sticks to prop up their feet. 😂

That's all I have for today! I recently downloaded a new photo editor, Photoscape X, and I really want to spend some times figuring out how to use it! See ya!

~Annabelle

Comments

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts