The Worst Girl of the Year Dolls AG has Ever Made

 Hello everybody! Today I'm going to be talking about the worst Girl of the Year dolls, in my opinion. I'm not necessarily saying these dolls are ugly, and, in fact, many are pretty cute, but some of them are a bit controversial, or are just kinda basic, so that's more what I'm basing this off of.

(Btw these aren't ranked or anything)


Starting off with one of the most disliked GOTY dolls ever, we have Isabelle Palmer! Isabelle is actually a pretty cute doll, and I like how her pink hair is removable, but, she is, overall, pretty basic. A lot of people say she looks like Lanie, who, honestly, is cuter.

Next up we have Kira Bailey, who I do in fact own. She's very cute, and my Kira has glasses which make her look even better, but Kira's still a pretty basic doll, especially within the GOTY line. She's pretty much just lanie with the Josefina mold. I agree with the rest of the community that the CYO who played Alexis in Kira's photos was cuter.

 

Next is Gwen Thompson, one of the best friend dolls for Chrissa. She's basically just #12, and though her story is important, because it covers homelessness and bullying, she's still SOOO basic. I will say though, her meet dress is adorbs.☺


Next up is McKenna Brooks! If you like her, I'm sorry, but I REALLY do not. I don't find her that cute; to me she looks like a cross between 39 and Grace, two dolls I own and think are super cute. (I'm biased about 39, because she was my first doll btw) Even her collection wasn't super cute to be honest. Excluding her bed of course. Her bed rocked.


Next is Blaire Wilson. She was a super cute doll, and her collection was THE BEST, but in her story, Blaire was such a stereotype! Honestly, she's not super empowering for young girls. Also, why did she care so much about her friends knowing she had a dairy allergy?? Like who cares? So yeah, Blaire: cute doll, bad story.


We're ending this post with Gabriela McBride! Like Blaire, the doll was cute and so was her collection, but she was literally just a recycled #46, so that way the Girl of the Year would be a DOC. It was really lazy on AG's part. Still cute though. I love her meet outfit.

So yeah! This post was kinda rushed, but better a rushed post than none at all, right? 

Bye for now!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I do not think that these dolls are the worst girl of the year dolls! Everyone has different opinion!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts