Pumpkin Spice Paige ~ A Photoshoot

 Hello everyone! Today I have another fall photoshoot for you guys! This one's pretty small, because I wanted to focus more on making each individual photo look good! Enjoy!


My mom and I found all these fun mini pumpkins at the supermarket, so I borrowed one for this photoshoot lol! 😛


Paige got new glasses! - Her old ones weren't staying on too well. ):



For the last few photos, I edited her hair a bit, and it looks red. Also, if you look closely in this one you can see the pumpkin peeking out from behind Paige lol!


I love how vibrant all the colors are!


Paige looks so cute in her fall clothes!!

That's all I have for today! From now on, my photoshoots are mainly gonna be kind of short like this one, because I feel like the photos just end up looking better when I don't have as many to worry about.

Bye!

~Annabelle 🎃

Comments

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts