10 Retired American Girl Outfits I Would Love to Own Someday

 Hello everybody!  

I might've already talked about this before, but I've decided to try and post on here every Sunday. My plan is to post a photoshoot every other week, and in between, I'll do opinionated posts.

Like today. 

Lil bit o backstory:

I really like it when my dolls dress in modern clothes that make them look like teenagers because that's what they are.

I don't like it when AG releases Truly Me outfits that look like they're for five year olds, even though they one hundred percent are.

Basically, what I'm getting at is that I prefer buying retired doll clothes from second hand sites, because, come on guys, let's face it, they're a lot cuter. Like a lot a lot. 

Soooo . . . Today I'm going to share ten retired AG outfits I think are especially cute, and I'd like to own someday! I really don't want this to sound like I'm bragging or anything, because it's not just like I'm gonna rush buy all of these from eBay.

Then I would be broke.

This is a list of cute outfits, and because they're cute, I want them. I hope that clarifies everything.

On to the post!

Starting off with the Pleasant Company outfits, we have the Plaid Skirt and Sweater Outfit! When I first discovered this outfit, I thought it was just the CUTEST thing! 😍 

I think plaid skirts are super adorable, and the sweater and tank top it includes are super versatile! The whole thing gives off school uniform vibes, and I love it.


 Next up, we have the Cargo Outfit! Funny story about this outfit, my friend had the shirt from it in elementary school, and I thought it was so cute! Since then, anytime i saw it on AGTube I would just think about how badly I wanted it, but I had absolutely no idea what outfit it was from lol.

Anyways, a month or two ago, I was scrolling through Pinterest, and the stock photo for this outfit popped up. I completely freaked out, because, like I said, I wanted that shirt for years.

Soo, yeah, I'm obsessed with this outfit. My dad and I were actually scrolling through eBay for it yesterday, and I'm really hoping I'll be able to get it soon! I think my parents like it, because it is VERY 90s. (:


 Next up, we have the Blue Jean Basics I Oufit (I couldn't find a stock photo lol)! I think I discovered this outfit through glasshanded, but honestly, I don't know. The shirt's  . . . fine. It's pretty basic (guess it's in the name), but I love the shoes, jeans, and belt so much! 

Next, we have the Picnic Outfit! I'm pretty sure this is another outfit I found out about through glasshanded - I watch her a lot, if you can't tell. (; 

I really love doll shorts, and button down tank tops are so cute too! Also, it ties, so double yay!


 The Artist Outfit costs like a hundred dollars secondhand, but it's cute, so I guess it won't hurt to dream. I love doll overalls, and the splatter print is awesome!


 The Red Vinyl Jumper was an old Girl of Today meet outfit from the late 90s. I think doll jumpers are super cute, and the little argyle tights are to die for! 😊 The hat was part of the accessories, but if I could find it too . . . *dies*

We're finally done with all the PC outfits! (: But there's still one more JLY outfit. 😢 This is the Sea Breeze Outfit, which I hehe am obsessed with . . . What's new? I love doll rompers/jumpsuits, and this one is just ADORABLE! 

Unlike um, certain recent TM outfits, it doesn't look like it was designed for toddlers! Also, the bucket hat and sandaaaaals . . .


I don't buy lots of historical clothes, but . . . Nanea's collection just looks so MODERN! That probably didn't make sense, but it's the best way I can describe it. 

Anyways, this is her Palaka Outfit. I love the top, and the shorts are pretty cute too! Also, the sandals . . . aaah! So cute! WHY DID I NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THIS OUTFIT WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY AROUND?

Okay, I know there's tons of controversy around Tenney, but I think everyone can agree she had a great collection. Her Picnic Outfit is probably one of my favorite pieces, because, uh, lace shorts. The rest is cute . . . but the shorts. πŸ™ƒ

We're finishing off this post with Grace's Pajamas! I've wanted this outfit for a quite a while now, and I can say for certain that I would totally use that tank top for normal outfits, instead of just pjs. I love Grace's whole collection, and I literally just own the doll. πŸ˜‚

That's it for today! If you got this far, thank you for reading! Comment down below what retired pieces you want! Byeeee! ~Annabelle <3

 

Comments

  1. I would like Graces pajamas too! They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Grace's whole collection was perfect! <3

      Delete
  2. I like Molly's Plaid Skirt and Sweater Outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts