Time for a Photo Dump!

 Hello people! I post a lot of photoshoots on here, if you didn't notice.

Like a lot.

Which, is fine, because I LOVE photography! I also take a lot of individual photos, and I felt like it was time to post them on my blog, so you guys can see them! 

(All these photos are also posted on my Pinterest by the way!) 

Anyways, enjoy this little photo dump/shoot/thingy!

I'm really proud of how I edited this one! Her eyes are so pretty! Also, yeah, those are real pancakes!

The story behind this photo is that Aria had on a really cute outfit, so I wanted a picture. I don't love the lighting, but the leaves are cute!

This was supposed to be a post thumbnail, but I felt like it would look better just as an individual photo, so that's what it is! I think the light on her hair looks good . . . ?

 I knew I wanted to take some sort of photo of Rory with her hair all splayed out like this, but I felt like it was missing something, and I somehow got the idea to put coins in her hair . . . ?  🤷None of them are U.S. coins though. (I have a sizeable amount of foreign coins that I've collected.)

I really liked Elise's outfit, so I wanted a photo, but I don't LOVE how it turned out. ): Her outfit is still really cute though.


Those last two photos were for back to school, and they took me FOREVER to get, but I love how they turned out! I don't take many photos with more than one doll in them, so there was definitely some trial and error involved! 

(I also took some more photos of Rebecca in her back to school outfit, which you can see here!)

I had had the idea for this photo for months, so I just had to do it! The license plate scratched one of her fingers. 😭 

 

I really liked Alison's outfit . . . soooo I took a photo. Noticing a trend?

I feel like this photo could've turned out better, but it's still cute I guess. My mom and I made her shirt, and I LOVE it!

That's all I've got for today! I would have included more photos, except that I've had this post as a draft for ages, and I just REALLY wanted to post it! 

Also, before I log off, here's a random AG moment I felt like sharing: Basically, we had to read about Gary Soto (a poet/author, if you haven't heard of him before) in my English class. We watched a video about him, that showed all the different books he's written. One of the books that popped up was Meet Marisol! This was probably an overreaction on my part, but I kinda freaked out, to be honest.

Anyways, I just wanted to share that! Have a great day!

~Annabelle

P.S. If you enjoyed this, let me know if you think I should start doing monthly photo dumps, so you can see some of my other (better, to be honest) photography!

Comments

  1. I loved all of these photos! Poor Molly, I hate it when they get scratches and they dont come out 😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's the worst when they scratched!

      Delete
  2. Oh my freaking god! All these pictures are so gorgeous!!!! You're so talented <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts