My Thoughts on Claudie Wells and Her Collection!

 Sooo . . . guess what happened yesterday?

Claudie released.

Duh.

Anyways, today I'm going to be telling you guys my thoughts on her and her collection! Let's begin!


 Claudie Doll and Book - $115

Oh my god! She's adorable! I want her! She has a new face mold, which is ADORABLE, and THOSE CURLS!!!!!! *melts inside*

Also, her book is called Meet Claudie: An American Girl! AG is returning to their roots - yay!


 Claudie's Accessories - $36

So cute! I love the little purse and the vintage Baby Ruth bar!


 Angelo's Bakery - $295

This little bakery set is so so cute! But . . . $295? No way. But that wood fire oven thing is pretty cute. 


 Claudie's Yellow Bloom Pajamas - #36

OMG!!! These are too cute! The romper is just adorbs, and the little bunny slipperssssss!😍 


Claudie's Bed - $150

It's kinda basic, but still pretty cute! The colors are really nice! It's super overpriced though. I have the old Truly Me bunk bed and I think it was only $125, and it came with a lot more stuff.


Claudie's Dog, Dizzy Dot - $30

OH MY GOD SHE HAS A SHIH TZU!! CAN CLAUDIE'S COLLECTION LITERALLY GET ANY BETTER???

Okay, um. I think her dog is super cute, if you couldn't tell.😉 But, Dizzy Dot is a pretty unfortunate name.


Claudie's Jazz Performance Outfit - $36

So cute! I love the color, and the shoes are pretty darn awesome!


Claudie's Dress-Up Accessories - $45

Very overpriced, but still pretty cute! I love the little fur shawl thing. (I think that's what it is?)

Claudie's Jazzy Flapper and Fur Coat Outfit - $48

SUPER overpriced, but sososo cute! I love the dress and the sandals! 


 Claudie's Sparkly Skirt and Fur Trim Top - $48

So pretty! I love all the fun and fancy outfits in Claudie's collection! I've mainly been getting modern clothes for my dolls lately, but some of Claudie's outfits might be making their way into my dolls' wardrobe . . . Who's to know?


 Claudie's Glitzy Sequin Gown and Capelet Outfit - $50

Okay. Not gonna lie, this outfit is pretty spectacular! It looks like something someone might wear at the Oscars! It's REALLY overpriced, but it's also REALLY cool, so I might have to get it. I mean, it's pretty awesome.


 Claudie's Kick Scooter - $65

It's really overpriced and pretty bland. It's probably my least favorite thing from her collection.

That's it for today! What do you think of Claudie? If you couldn't tell, I pretty much want to buy out  her entire collection. That's probably not good.

But I've also wanted a 20s doll forever, so maybe that justifies it . . . ?

Bye!

~Annabelle

P.S. I got a new computer! My last one was about 16 years old, and SUPER glitchy, so I really needed a new one! 🙃

Comments

  1. Ahhh! Claudie! I agree, she's SUPER cute!! Love the new face mold 🥰 I agree with everything you said, lol! I would love to get her as Kendals sister, or I might get truly me 80.. Idk yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! I have 80 and she is so beautiful! You should totally get her!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts