Belize Beauty ~ A Photoshoot

 Hello everybody! Last week, my family went on a trip to Belize! Being the perfectly sane and normal person I am, er, being a doll collector, I brought Mary Ann with me, and took some photos! Here they are! (:


Her hair looks red in this photo, so she looks a lot like #65.


I love this photo! <3

She looks like an angel!

I'm not really sure how I feel about this photo, to be honest . . .

A photo of doll feet I actually like lol!


I don't love this photo, but I added it anyway, because I wanted the shoot to be longer. 😐


I honestly cannot decide if I like this photo or not.

I love how vibrant this photo is!


This photo's pretty simple, but it's nice and bright, so I guess it's not bad . . . ?

That's all I have for today! What'd you think? I don't love these photos, but it was still really fun to bring a doll to another country, because, you know, it's another country!

Bye!

~Annabelle

P.S. If you want to see these photos in a video form, I'll have a video out tomorrow with them!










Comments

  1. These pictures were all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! I just love your dols hair! Belize looks like a very beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts