Pretty in Purple ~ A Photoshoot

I keep scheduling posts and then making more unscheduled posts in between scheduled ones.

Umm, anyways . . .

Hi! Today, I took Elise out for a photoshoot! Enjoy!


I never use a tripod when I'm taking photos, because that would just be a lot of work, so I'm kind of surprised that I managed to get Elise looking directly at the camera.

It took some playing around to get the temperature in this photo to look right, but I don't think it sucks. It's just more cool toned than the other photos.

The contrast in this photo! Amazing!!

Sorry for dramatically changing the whole vibe of the photoshoot. XD

I hate that one end of her collar is turned up and the other isn't. 

This photo is a little interesting, but I don't actually hate it!

I don't really like this photo, because I had to get rid of a lot of shadows and contrast so Elise wouldn't be backlit. ):

An experimental closeup!☺


Again, she's a bit backlit, but, I don't think this photo is too bad. Maybe?

That's it for today! Which photo was your favorite?

Bye!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I really liked the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that this is so late :( But i just had to comment on this amazing post! Oh my goodness Elise is so gorgeous!!! And the pictures are so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts