Lacey Grace ~ A Photoshoot


Hey everyone! Today I have a little photoshoot of Grace for you! Enjoy!

 The lighting in this photo is depressing. Also, flyaways.

The lighting literally looks like a winter photoshoot! Very depressing.

 

The lighting is a bit better, but not perfect. Her shirt is too bright.

Yes! I actually kind of like this one!

 I seem to have rediscovered the tree I used to take ALL of my photos in! (:

Someone tell me her skin doesn't look green.

I actually really like her eyes in this photo, but the rest is just SO bright!

This one's a bit better . . . I still don't love the light though.

 This photo's a little boring, but at least the lighting isn't terrible! (:

That's it for today! I didn't love these photos, but let me know what you thought of them! 

Bye!

~Annabelle

 

Comments

  1. These are all beautiful, I love #4.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Where did you get that yellow doll shirt? I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The shirt is from the Pleasant Company Dockside Outfit! I got it from eBay! (:

      Delete
  3. Grace is SO pretty! I love that shirt, too!

    -Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That shirt’s one of my favorites! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts