Alison at the Park ~ A Photoshoot

Hi everyone! A few days ago, I went down to a local park and took some pictures of Alison! It was a lot of fun to photograph my doll somewhere new! Enjoy!

Getting this photo to look right took sooo long! It's not the best photo from the shoot, but the colors are really vibrant!

I love this photo so much! It looks so perfect! ☺

At first I didn't really like this one, and I wasn't going to post it, but I changed my mind!


The colors are so vibrant! I was experimenting while editing these, and I just love how they turned out!

I made a post on my Pinterest about how I edited this one, if you'd like to check it out!

There was a Little Free Library at the park, and Alison convinced me to let her climb on the roof! (;

I like the angle of this one better than the one above.

She's so cute!

The background in this one is a little boring . . .


I think her face looks weird in this one, just saying. 

Her face is so sweet! I've been editing in blush boosts to my photos now, and it makes the doll's face look nicer!



Her skin looks slightly green. Ew.

That's all! What'd you guys think of this photoshoot? I spent a lot of time on it, and I'm really proud of most of the photos!

Bye for now!

~Annabelle <3

















Comments

  1. These are beautiful. :) I love the first and second photos.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The second one is my favorite too!

      Delete
  2. I love all of them! They are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts