AG Ripoff Brands?

Hey everyone! I keep finding doll brands on Amazon that seems like it's basically just ripoff AG, and it's a little weird, so I though I'd make a post about it!

These brands aren't like Our Generation, which is, as you probably know, just another 18 inch doll brand. The brands on Amazon make doll outfits that look almost identical to outfits AG makes. 

(By the way, sorry about the terrible image quality!)










On the left is the Amazon outfit and on the right is the AG one. I highly doubt this is a coincidence. Especially because . . .


 








Weird. But there's more.


 














































Soo, yeah! I don't know how interesting this post was, but I thought I would make it anyway!

I'm kind of wondering if the Amazon brands have permission from AG to make these outfits, even though I doubt they'd give it to them.

What do you think of the Amazon outfits? I personally prefer the AG ones, because the Amazon ones seem brighter and of lower quality.

That's all for now!

Bye!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. That's so weird that someone is ripping off AG like that. Perhaps they assume grandparents who are buying clothes for their grandchildren's dolls won't suspect the difference??
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know if you're going to see this comment since it's so late, sorry :( I've seen some of these outfits on Amazon before and thought. "Huh, that kinda looks like a AG outfit I've seen before" But I assumed I was just crazy. Glad to know I wasn't the only one who noticed this. This post was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts