Wildflowers ~ A Photoshoot

Finally, a photoshoot! This isn't actually the one I was talking about for weeks, but I think it's pretty cute! Enjoy!

I've never really connected to Felicity, but I feel like she's really cute in these photos, so maybe there's hope! (:

I wish there was a bit more focus on the doll, instead of the flower . . . My camera hates me.

At first, I loved this photo, but now I'm not so obsessed. I feel like her face isn't perfectly aligned with the camera.

This one is so much better! It's probably my favorite photo from the shoot, actually!

Can you spot the doll? 😂 This photo was super bland before editing, so I had to add a bunch of contrast and all that great stuff.

I love the angle!

I love the angle on this one too, even though the photo itself is kind of boring.


I love how vibrant her hair is!


Last one! I usually regret taking photos of doll feet, but I think this one is kind of cute!

Bye!

~Annabelle















Comments

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts