Small, Yellow, and Wooden ~ A Photoshoot

 Hello everyone! Today, I decided to experiment with using props in a photoshoot! Enjoy!


 I promise some of the later photos are more interesting than this! Just wait a bit . . .


 I love the angle of this photo and how vibrant the colors are!

 
 

A random close up of Molly's hand because why not?



So, fun fact . . . 


 Molly was standing on the chair for some of these photos!


Literally, the exact same photo, but in landscape! If you look closely, there's a couple differences, but not many!

Remember what I said about experimenting?


What a beautiful photo of my front yard! Wait, is that a doll? 😉


It looks like she's locked herself up in some sort of cage . . .

That sounds like a metaphor for having a mental breakdown and shutting yourself off from society . . . New photoshoot idea!

Well, that's it for today! Which photo was your favorite? 

See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. These are cool. I love how she used the chair at the end, it's so cute. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts