Aria's Glow Up ~ A Photoshoot

Hello everyone! Today, I have another photoshoot, but there's actually a little story to go with it! 

Basically, when I first ordered my Lea doll, Aria, from eBay, she came with a giant chunk of her lip paint chipped off. ): For ages, I told myself I would eventually paint over it, and now, almost a year later, I finally did! 

She looks so adorable with her new lip paint, so I took some photos of her, and here they are! There were going to be two more photos, but I didn't really like them, so I decided not to post them. 

Enjoy!


 I wish her hair didn't look so blonde in this photo, but I really like vibrant the flowers are!

I feel like all these photos look super grainy, but that could just be me.

Her nose looks weird in this photo, but other than that, I actually really like it! My camera usually won't let me focus on something in the corner of the frame, so this was a first!

 I just realized that it kind of looks like the flowers are sprouting out of her head. And the photo is grainy.

I think that next time I go outside to take photos, I'm going to spray my doll's hair with water first, because I am so done with flyaways! Other than that, I actually really like this photo.


 I like this photo  . . . but it's SO grainy! I love the little flower though! (:

That's it for today! What do you think of Aria's little glow-up? Honestly, I'm obsessed! 

Bye!

~Annabelle



 

Comments

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts