2 Years!

Hello everyone! Today is my 2 year AGTube anniversary! I just wanted to make a quick post on here to thank everyone who has supported me these last few years!

First off, my parents, for letting me own, um, *cough*, 14, *cough*, dolls . . . Also, for tolerating me filming stopmotions in the middle of the hallway and trying to keep my cat from running off with my doll pillows (true story!). 

To my grandparents, for watching my videos and complimenting them even when I say they suck, and generously giving me dolls as Christmas presents.

To all the amazing AGTubers and bloggers who inspire me everyday, whether they know it or not.

And to everyone who has subscribed/followed me on YouTube, Blogger, or Pinterest, liked a video, or just left a sweet comment! You are all amazing!

Thank you and see you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Your channel is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on two years! :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2 Year Anniversary Annabelle! I love your videos and blog posts ❤️ Thank you for always making me smile 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hailey! Your blog posts always make me smile too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts