Stopmotion Movie Update . . .

Hey guys! So, I've finally come to the conclusion that I need to stop working on my AGSM movie. 

Allow me to explain.

Though I really like the concept of my movie, it's pretty difficult to actually make. There are a couple scenes that I just entirely hate. I keep feeling really stressed about making it, and, honestly, it's too much for me.

I've made movies before and I always get super stressed out about them, but I always finish them, because I think the finished product is cool. But, I just feel like I can't put myself through that for a video.

I'm not going to try and make an easier movie instead, because I'll probably need more time, and it'll still be stressful, but less so.

Anyways, that's pretty much all I have to say. I have some more interesting posts that will hopefully be out soon!

~Annabelle

P.S. I'm also now having some issues responding to comments on here, so if I don't get back to you, it's just that Blogger isn't working right!

Comments

Popular Posts