What Happened?

Hello everyone! Happy Easter, if you celebrate! 

I have not posted on here in almost a month, which is crazy. I have a bunch of photos I need to edit, but I keep forgetting about them, or I choose to edit a video instead.

I have done a bit more work in my summer movie. I filmed another scene a couple weeks ago, but I took a break to film my video for AGTube Nostalgia Week.

If you don’t know what that is, it’s an event hosted on YouTube by glasshandeddolls. Basically, you recreate an old AGTube video. This year’s theme is to recreate one of your first videos, or a video by someone else from around the time you started your channel. I’m going to be recreating my first stopmotion, Mary Ann’s Morning!

That’s basically all I’ve got to say for now. Because it’s Easter, I’ll probably spend the day with my family, not on my computer, but tomorrow I will hopefully get around to editing some photos!

Bye!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I am wondering if you could follow my blog agian? Thanks! Also Happy Easter!!!🥰😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to get my computer to stop glitching, but I am trying! Happy late Easter!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts