The Mustache Crown Award ~ Part Two: The Hairstyle


Hello! Today I finally got around to posting part two of the Mustache Crown Award! This tag was originally created by Annecy from Dreams For American Dolls, but I was tagged by Quinley from Q's Creative Corner. To see all the rules for the tag, click here. However, to quickly summarize the rules, anyone who gets tagged has to answer the questions, but also post a hairstyle tutorial! For my hairstyle, I decided to show you how to curl your doll's hair! Let's get started!



To do this hairstyle, all you need is a wig comb! If you don't have one, a wig brush is fine too. I just find the comb is easier with curly hair.



First, start by untwisting one of the curls. It looks an absolute mess in this picture, but it works, I promise.



Now, take your comb (or brush) and comb through the untwisted curl.



Now, twist the curl between your fingers. If it doesn't look right the first time, you can try it again until it does.



This is more or less how it should look. You may like it better a different way, but overall this is kind of what you're going for. If the curl looks a little bit too tight after you first curl it, it will come undone after a bit. 


Repeat those steps on the other curls, and there you have it!

Bye!

~Annabelle

P.S. I felt it would be good to mention that this method is intended for dolls with ringlets, like Rebecca or Maritza, not ones with tons of little curls like 58 or 83! Anyways . . .



























Comments

  1. Thanks for the tip :) I will be sure to use it on my dolls ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts