Just Wondering . . .

Hey guys! Today, I was trying to get a new blog post out (stay tuned!) and it was going fine until I tried to upload the photos. 

They just appeared as grey boxes, which is normal. Anytime I put photos in a post, they'll do that before loading and showing the actual picture. However, this time they didn't and a little box popped up in the lower left-hand corner saying Blogger couldn't read the picture or something.

This has happened before and I was just wondering if it had happened to anyone else, and if so, if they knew how to fix it?

Thanks!

~Annabelle

P.S. Right now, I'm multitasking and trying to edit a new stopmotion. If all goes right, I'll post it on YouTube either this Saturday or next!

Comments

  1. I've had that happen, usually what I do is I close the browser (or restart my computer) and try again, usually it is just a glitch of some kind.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annabelle! I am wondering if you could please check out my new blog posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts