Spring Has Sprung ~ A Mini Photoshoot

Hey guys! A few weeks ago I took some photos of Maritza for spring, and I finally got around to posting them! 

I had a few more photos I was going to post, but my computer won't let me access them, so you only get four photos. ):

Maritza also happens to be wearing the colors of Ukraine's flag, so yay!

Anyways, this is a photoshoot, so I should probably show the photos, right? ☺ I highly doubt anyone is here for my endless commentary. 



For some reason I had serious trouble finding good positions for her to be in, so I guess this was the best I could do. I ended up taking three photos of her standing like this, because I couldn't think of anything else.


This one looks kind of dreamy, and part of me likes it, and the other part of me feels like it makes the photo look like it's terrible quality.




Why do photos of doll feet always look so awkward? Why do I keep taking them?




This one is by far my favorite! My only complaint is that you can see the rubber band around her hands. I tried to edit it out in Photoshop, but the app wouldn't open, so I had to edit all of these in PicMonkey.

Unfortunately, those are all the photos I have today. I have some photos of Maritza wearing a new outfit I just bought, if you'd like to see those too.

Bye!

~Annabelle πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦




Comments

  1. I love all the photos but the last one is my favorite! Also I think the pose is kinda cool πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the doll clothes! They are so pretty! I have a question for you: Why did you unfollow my blog? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't remember unfollowing your blog, but I have an old computer, so I think it might’ve glitched. I’ll try and fix that!

      Delete
    2. Did you try to fix the problem? Also I made a new post on my blog!

      Delete
  3. I would love to see a picture of Maritza wearing her new outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some other posts I need to get out first, but I’ll definitely post that when I’m done!

      Delete
    2. I can not wait to see your new posts!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts