Schedules ~ An Update

Hey guys! If you’ve been keeping up with my YouTube, you might’ve noticed that I haven’t posted in almost two months.
Which is really sad.
I have a video I hope to get out tomorrow, and after that, I want to upload every two weeks. The problem is, I haven’t uploaded in a while because I’ve been pretty busy. 
I’ve still had time to make blog posts, and I want to make sure I still do, so I’ve been thinking I might try and post on here every Sunday.
I also really want to post more on Pinterest and Etsy, and I’ve been thinking I might just use Pinterest for behind the scenes only now. As for Etsy, it would be great if you could comment down below what doll related things you might buy, so I can get an idea of what to make!
How does all this sound?
Bye!
~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I can't wait for your upcoming posts and videos :) and for your Etsy maybe some doll clothes? Like some more historical looking outfits. I don't know if you make clothes or anything. But I think that would be pretty cool! Also can you give me the link to your Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hailey! I could definitely make some historical doll clothes! Thanks for the suggestion!
      My Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BookWormCreationz
      I know I had a listing up at one point, but it says I don’t have any anymore, so that could just be something on my side, but if it’s not, I’m really sorry, I don’t know what happened.

      Delete
    2. You're so welcome Annabelle! I'm glad you like my idea :) Also thanks for the link!!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read your upcoming posts! And see your videos : )
    I would buy doll sized (hand-made) accessories like bags or even doll sized stuffed animals. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinley! I love your ideas!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts