Late Winter's Snow ~ A Photoshoot

Hello! Recently A month or so ago, my family went up to the mountains, and I took some photos of Lily while we were there! 
And I didn't get around to posting them until now. 
This is really becoming a trend . . .  Oops.
Anyways!
 

 
This one might be my favorite!



 
Um . . . I don't really know about this one.





 
Icicles! I wanted to get a photo with her holding one, but that didn't work out. 😞





 
I didn't realize how much I liked this photo until I just scrolled past it, and I just decided I really like it.

 
A nice dry rock to sit on!






 
I love this one too! I kind of like how she's not looking at the camera.


 
While I was taking these, all I wanted was to get more photos of Lily's feet, but the two I got look really weird.



 
I took this one and the one underneath from my hotel window. I was terrified she was going to fall out, but, thankfully, she didn't!

 
That's all! I hope you enjoyed, and see you soon! 
Also, I'll hopefully have a new video out soon!
Bye!
~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I love this photoshoot! Great job!

    My blog: https://jessicaandlea.wordpress.com/

    -Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photo #1, #3, and #8 :) But they are all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get those doll clothes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sweater is from my mom’s old Cabbage Patch Kids, and the boots and pants are from amazon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts