Rainy Day Dreams ~ A Photoshoot

Where I live we don't get snow. Instead, in winter, we just get really cold, rainy weather. During a break in the rain, I brought Grace outside and took these photos of her.

Enjoy!





I like this one! (:


Braid.


I like how vibrant her romper is. I was thinking of dressing her in gray, but I wanted some more contrast.





Just gazing into the distance without a care in the world . . .
If only real life was that simple! 😉



My favorite!


I was literally lying on the ground to take this photo and the one above it lol. 
I think they turned out nicely.


Am I the only person who feels really proud when I can get my doll to stand like this?
Or am I insane?
Probably both.


I love the little embroidered flower! So cute, yet so wrinkled, because it's from the '90s.
No, I'm not that old. There's just such a thing as eBay.


This photo is very different in style from the other ones, but I still kind of like it.


That's all! Which photo was your favorite?
~Annabelle

















Comments

  1. I love the 2nd and last photo. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #5, #7, and #9 But there all so good 😊💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing right now Annabelle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m doing great! I should have a new photoshoot out soon!

      Delete
  4. Hi Annabelle! I just nominated you for this tag in case you're interested: https://haileysjoyfuldolls.blogspot.com/2022/01/the-ag-history-quiz-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the name of that retired dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s the Pleasant Company Culotte Dress! The original outfit also came with a hat and jelly shoes, but I didn’t have Grace wearing them in this photoshoot!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts