Not Forgotten ~ A Photoshoot

Currently, I have ten dolls (way too many, I know). 

Though I love them all, my favorite is Mary Ann, my first doll.

However, I sometimes neglect her, so here's a special photoshoot to remind her she's not forgotten! (:

She looks so angelic!
I love this one! Minus the ugly fence in the background. XD


This one's so cute!

This one's my favorite! I just love the angle!
Sorry about the terrible lighting on this one . . .
My other favorite!💖

And that's it!
Which photo was your favorite? Do you ever neglect your older dolls?
Happy early Thanksgiving!

~Annabelle

P.S. I'm going to have a new video out tomorrow!



















Comments

  1. She's so beautiful. And that's cool, I have the same type of doll that you have (except her name is Sarah) and she was my first doll, too. I really like photo #1 and #4.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always comment so fast! I feel like a lot of people have 39 as their first doll lol.

      Delete
  2. Awww! This is SOOO sweet, I’m sure Mary Ann felt so special and appreciated! These photos are so cute too, I love the one where she’s looking to the side and has her eyes closed with the bokeh in the background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madi! Mary Ann felt very appreciated but slightly irritated about having to wear a dress! (:

      Delete
  3. I love #1 and #9, you are so good at photography :) Also just wondering how do I follow you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You can go to the little bars in the corner on the home page and there'll be a little section that shows all my followers and at the bottom there's a follow button. (:

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! And thank you for following!

      Delete
  4. mary ann has the most gorgeous eyes!! you really did them justice with these photos. 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts