Katniss ~ A Photoshoot (Inspired by The Hunger Games)


Hey guys! I just finished reading The Hunger Games, and I LOVED it! So much, I dressed up Rebecca as Katniss (the main character) and did this photoshoot with her. Enjoy!

I don't really like this one . . .

Making the little mockingjay pin was literally so hard, but I HAD to have it lol.





Let's just pretend they would have cement in the middle of a forest, okay?

I don't know what my camera did with the focus on this one, but I like it!



My favorite!






How did you feel about this photoshoot? Have you read The Hunger Games? (If you haven't, you should!)
~Annabelle








Comments

  1. I read the hunger games and I loved it! I like this photoshoot your Rebecca is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have good taste! And thank you! I want to use Rebecca more, but I always freak out about messing her up, but I think I'm getting better. (:

      Delete
    2. You should make another photoshoot with Rebecca but this time instead of a green sweater use a red hoodie if you have one. I think she will look great like that,

      Delete
    3. That’s a great idea! I don’t own a red hoodie, but I think I could make one

      Delete
  2. But that is my opinion you do not have to do it if you do not want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful.💙
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts