Meet Aria ~ A Photoshoot

A couple weeks ago, I found a lea doll on eBay. I bought her for $55 and my original plan was to customize her and resell her. 

But then I fell in love, and decided to keep her, and rename her Aria. I did this photoshoot to kind of introduce her. Enjoy!

Also, please note, that unlike most of my photos, these ones aren't edited.

Sorry about this one's terrible quality . . .

She looks so fierce!



I love this one!

I don't really like this one. ):


This might be my fave!

This one reminds me of fairy tales.


Another one of my favorites! Notice how they were both taken in the trees. (:


That's all for today! Which photo was your favorite?

~Annabelle














Comments

  1. I love all of those photos! And Auria looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annabelle! I got your blog from DWOD. First of, I LOVE LEA WITH STRAIGHT HAIR. Auria is a gorgeous name, and I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please check out my blog? If you click on my name it brings you to my profile and it says my blog. AG all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll check it out! My YouTube channel actually used to be called AG All Day, but then I changed it to AGBookWormz! :D

      Delete
    2. Funny. I was not trying to copy you.

      Delete
  4. Auria is so pretty. I love her hair. :D
    -Quinley
    P.S. I tagged you for The Mystery Blogger Award: https://qs-creative-corner.blogspot.com/2021/07/the-mystery-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts