Jake

 Recently, I was working on a new stop motion. In it, I needed someone to play a short-order chef. I decided Mary Ann would be the lucky actress, and so I got to work dressing her. 

Anyways, today I will be showing you exactly how I did it. Well technically, I'll be telling you, because I forgot to take photos. Whatever.

First, I found this doll shirt my grandmother made me. It's this plain tan-ish coler, so I felt like it would suit a guy character (did I mention that?).

Then, I took Tenney's meet vest, and put it on over the shirt.

Then, I took these Our Generation skateboard leggings (more on them in this video), and put them on the doll. They had this little pink tie on them, so I made sure that was covered up by the shirt.

Next, I used the hiking boots from Kira's meet outfit.

Then, I put Mary Ann's hair in a messy ponytail, and over that I put a beanie from Sophia's Heritage Collection.

To complete the look, I added a name tag that said, "JAKE"!

Mary Ann looked pretty good in her (his?) short order chef outfit. I can't wait for you to see it in either this Saturday's or next Saturday's video!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, it's only temporary, but it did the job. here's the video i used him in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSLVk7w2I4g!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts