Ideas!

Hello everybody! Do any of you have AGSM ideas? 

I find the hardest part of making a stopmotion is writing the script. Obviously, the script is kind of important. Like the whole video REVOLVES around it important.

Okay, let me explain.

I get ideas for stopmotions at the weirdest times, but when it's actually time for me to sit down and write a script (I make myself do that on Saturday mornings) I have literally NO idea where to start.

And that's a problem.

So I just wanted to know if any of you have some stopmotion ideas? If you do be sure to comment any ideas below. Whoever I choose will get a shoutout/link to their blog in the description!

Thanks!

~Annabelle

P.S. The video that you give me ideas for won't be out for a couple weeks, because I already have one for this Saturday, and next Monday my family is going on a trip, and I will film a stopmotion while I am there.

Comments

  1. You should make something funny with their pets or that the dolls learn to cook food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and how about you make AGSM about your doll Rebecca celebrating Hanukkah because she is Jewish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, I tried to do this once, you should make an AGMV to one of your fav songs! Ofc, I'm not patient enough... but you could definitely do it
    Another idea you could base it off your fav book, or make a movie trailer into a stop motion or something
    or, a lil girl being bullied speaks out (wow, i guess that's just what Chrissa is, but WE LOVE CHRISSA ) or something
    and if you don't wanna do it just like Chrissa, maybe, they used to play with ther older siblings or something, but then the lil kid gets made fun of by her and her older friends, but what does the girl do?? Be the best girl she can be!! She such a sweet lil girl and then they make up and it's just YAY
    oh ok, that was long
    btw I got a youtube channel too!!! Look up Stitch Flamingo (I'm the only one with the name Stitch Flamingo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you wanna funny one it could be... a prank war or something??

      Delete
    2. My ideas were more like a MOVIE not a stop motion... so prank wars i guess

      Delete
  4. Are you going to say what idea you are going to use???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts