Frigid Beauty (An AGPS)

I know, I know. I said I was going to take a break from blogging, yet here I am. Well, there is a good reason. 

My family went up to this cabin for a couple of days, while I was there I had time to make a stopmotion (it'll be up on Saturday) and do this little photoshoot! Sorry if the format is weird, btw.




I was so excited to take a doll out in the snow!


Well, that's everything. This was actually supposed to be part of the stopmotion I made, but then I decided to not use the footage, so I took some of the best photos and put them together.
~Annabelle

P.S. I don't know if you can tell, but Elise fell over a couple times and her pants got stained. They're my favorite pair, oops . . .

Comments

  1. Wow it is still snow where you went for your trip. Right now here in Canada it is getting warmer and warmer every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It was so cold there (i think the lowest it got was 29 degrees and the highest was 44) but it was still so much fun.

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts