In the Shadows ~ A Photoshoot

 So I had plans for a whole outdoor photoshoot this week but it's been raining a ton lately, so I kinda just threw together an indoor photoshoot for you guys instead and I'm actually sort of proud of them . . . ? It's also kind of me accidentally learning to appreciate my blonde dolls for the first time ever so yay me lol.

Enjoy!

I finally popped the lenses out of all my doll glasses (other than sunglasses) and now I can actually take photos without a glare. Only took me three years lol. (:


 Kira's outfit was totally giving school dance vibes and I kinda want to take some more photos of her in it, so she might be in some more photoshoots to come!


I love dramatic lighting but I wish I could've done something a bit more creative with this.

Okay but I love this. 😁

She looks like a model and I'm living for it.


 I recently ordered a pack of 24 mini crates from Michael's for less than forty dollars and they're so much fun to take photos with! Sooner or later I'm gonna have to actually add them into my dollhouse but for now they're just gonna be fun little photography props. 😁

I'm totally obsessed with her outfit.


 And then I decided to just take a couple photos of Tenney cause I could lol. 


 I really wanted to carry on with the whole model vibe so that's my ring light in the corner. (:

Last one! I don't know . . .

That's all for today! See you all soon! (:

~Annabelle


Comments

  1. These are so pretty! I love the dark, shadowy setting of Kira's photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait they literally do look like models! I LOVE this photography style and would love to see more photoshoots just like this! Tenney and Kira look so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG yesss that lighting. 😍 These could literally be magazine covers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts