Fall in the Tropics ~ A Photoshoot

  Hi everyone! Long time no post! 😅  Today I finally have another photoshoot! I actually took these photos back in August and forgot to post them which is why they're not super fall - appropriate. Hope you enjoy! (:

I took these photos just after purchasing Nanea's Holoku Dress and it looks sooo cute on Elise!

I'd highly recommend it, whether you have Nanea or not!

Yeah I think I overedited this one a tiny bit.

This doesn't really follow the rule of thirds, but I also sort of love it lol. 

(Minus the car in the background, though I feel like that's pretty on par for most of my photos.)

Ugh what is this lightinggg?

Last one! Mom please don't kill me for picking your flowers. 😂

I also wanted to quickly apologize for the lack of posts lately, but I've been in a pretty big creative slump due to school. I'm really trying to stay active both on Blogger and YouTube, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to get back into my groove soon.

Thanks for reading! Which photo was your favorite?

Byee!

 ~Annabelle



Comments

  1. I love the last one! Awesome photos as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! I love the last one! You've completely convinced me to get Nanea's Holoku dress now lol! Ugh, I've been in a creative slump too. 😢

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, all of those photos are so cute! I love your TM 80 :)
    haha, my mom would DEFINITELY kill me if I picked any of her flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness these photos are gorgeous <3 And she's such a beautiful doll, as well. I really love photo #1 and #4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hailey! Elise is literally everything! (:

      Delete
  5. My favourite pictures are the 2nd and 6th. Elise is such a gorgeous doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Elise is definitely one of my favorites!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts