Flowerchild ~ A Photoshoot

 I feel like I've gotten to the point where I can't even make excuses for not posting lol. Putting that aside, a few days ago, I went outside and took some photos of Elise! Enjoy!

I'm really loving the angle, and I feel like I actually pulled off having Elise not looking at the camera, but I wish the background wasn't so gross and gray-ish. (Also, if you were wondering why it looks that way in the first place, Elise was really backlit in the original photos, so darkening the background was my not quite foolproof solution)

So cute! Honestly, 80 is one of those dolls I feel like everyone needs in their collection! She is INSANELY underrated!


 Not the best photo from the shoot, but it's a photo of Elise so it's kind of naturally adorable. ☺

'70s vibes, anybody? 

I was actually planning on calling this shoot "Elise in Flowers", but the whole thing was just screaming '70s, so I changed it to "Flowerchild" lol.


 A foot picture that's not making me cringe haha. I actually really like this one!

And that's it!

Which photo was your favorite? See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. YES I LOVE 80 SHE IS THE BEST
    And I love these pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww these are all so beautiful but I think #3 is my favorite <3 Also, no worries about not posting in a while, as fellow bloggers we can understand, completely. If you need to take some time to yourself, feel free. We care about you <3 <3 And you don't need to worry about us ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Hailey! I'm definitely going to start posting more once it's summer, but it always feels nice to know people don't care that much if I need to take a break! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts