New Friends ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everybody! If you saw my latest stopmotion, you might know that I finally had the chance to introduce my newest doll: Clover McConnell (Jess)! 

If you didn't see that, here are some photos I took of her last weekend, along with another new addition . . . 😉

I really love all the shadow in this photo, and I'm pretty sure I added a bit of vignette too - shoutout to Lightroom! (:


 So cute! I always do a little bit of touch up in PicMonkey before exporting and that usually involves adding a bit of blush if you were wondering how her cheeks got that red.


 <3

My younger (ironically) counsin recently grew out of dolls, so she sent all of her stuff to me! I gave the actual dolls to my sister, but kept all the accessories - this is Oatmeal!


 Last one! I started out with close to thirty photos, but this is all I kept lol. I really love the vignette in this one - it's so dramatic!

That's it for today! Which photo was your favorite? 

See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Those photos are so pretty, and I love the shadowy vibe! Clover and Oatmeal are adorable together <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I can not believe that you got Jess considering she is quite hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My trick for finding rare dolls is shopping on the Goodwill website! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts