March Flowers ~ A Photoshoot

 Hey everybody! Today I have another spring photoshoot for you guys! At first, I thought the photos were so bad, I didn't even want to post them, but then I edited them and realized they were actually kinda cute lol. Enjoy!

I'm thinking about doing a before and after editing post next week because, for this shoot in particular, the photos looked SO different after editing! For this one, I liked the idea of it, but the flowers weren't centered, so I had to play around with the clone stamp a bit, and I feel like it turned out pretty well!

<3

I'm literally so obsessed with this photo in black and white, not gonna lie. I want to experiment with putting more photos in b&w/sepia, but we'll see if I actually remember that next time I do a photoshoot lol.

Last week, I was feeling really uninspired so I Googled spring photo ideas and I saw this one that was like "put on boots and fill them with flowers", and I decided I would try and do it with dolls! This didn't turn out exactly the way I was hoping, but I still like it. 

Seriously though, actually filling your shoes with flowers must be so itchy. πŸ˜›


I think I like this angle better than the one above, but I'm not really sure. To be honest, I thought both of these photos were gonna be unusable, but I feel like they turned out (pretty) well . . . ?


 I'm trying to think of things to say about this photo, and all I can think of is that I like the focus. 

It's lame, but I don't know what else to say lol.


One of the downsides of having a larger doll collection is that not every doll gets photographed a ton, so I've been trying to do more photoshoots with multiple dolls.

But Lily's, you know, Lily, so I don't think she has to worry about being overlooked. (;

Last one! I wanted to take more, but my camera was about to run out of battery, and then both dolls fell over, and Lily got a hideous mark on her face that I tried really hard to get off, but it's still faintly there. 😒

I feel like if anyone who doesn't collect dolls read this, they would think I'm such a weirdo.

I kinda am though.

Which photo was your favorite? See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I honestly really like the pic you said was lame πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was actually talking about my comments on the photo, but, looking back, I'm realizing that the way I wrote it is sorta confusing lol. Still, I'm glad you like it! (:

      Delete
  2. I love all of these photos! You are definitely too hard on yourself about your photography skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! It feels good to hear that, I feel like I'm always my worst critic! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts