Small Channel Shoutouts: Bug's Dolls!


Hi everybody! Sorry I didn't do one of these last week, I was pretty busy, but anyways, today I wanted to shout out and AGTuber I have been OBSESSED with lately: Bug's Dolls!

This channel is run by a college student named Meg, and her videos just always put me in such a good mood! They all have a happy sort of vibe and range from AGSMs to vlogs to other types of lifestyle content! 

My favorite videos:

How I Store My Doll Stuff

I talk about this all the time, but I think cleaning/organization videos are SOO satisfying, but they also just give me tips and inspiration for how to organize my doll stuff, because I'm gonna be honest with you guys, it's a mess. 😅 I would definitely recommend watching this video eventually because Meg has some really great tips for doll storage!

Mini Road Trip to Take Doll Photos

Another thing I say a lot is that I like travel videos, and this one was super fun to watch! Meg has a really great sense of humor and is also an amazing photographer, so I got some good photo inspiration from this video as well! (:

Let's Make a Christmas List Using the 2007 American Girl Catalog

Back in 2020, I decided that my AG catalogs were becoming clutter, so I threw them out, and I regret it sooo bad! Now, I really enjoy watching catalog flip through videos because it gives me ideas of what retired AG items I should look for secondhand! Meg also took this a step further by going through the catalog and picking out items she would've asked for for Christmas in 2007.

That's it for today's post! Thank you guys for reading, and if you have any suggestions for AGTubers to feature in upcoming posts feel free to let me know in the comments!

Also, here's the link to Meg's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@bugsdolls/featured

Bye!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I've seen some of Meg's videos before, and I definitely enjoy her content! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts