Merry Christmas 2022!

 Hi everyone! Merry Christmas, if you celebrate! I took some photos of Aria and Grace in there holiday dresses, and thought I'd share them on here! Enjoy! ♡


 I feel like I kinda just rushed to get these photos out, and they're not very good. ):


I know most of the country is in the middle of a really big storm, but we're actually in a heat wave where I live lol, so most of these pics have a summery sort of vibe.
 

Aria is a truly stunning doll! If you don't have a Lea, GET ONE! I swear you won't regret it! ☺


 Last one! I think I might make this the thumbnail for my 2022 rewind video!

Those were all the photos! Like I said, I kinda rushed this, but they could've turned out worse, I feel like . . . ?

Once again, Merry Christmas!

See you soon!

~Annabelle 

P. S. Here is my Christmas AGSM for this year, if you want to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxck_LZKyGM

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas, your photos are beautiful.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Merry late Christmas, Quinley!

      Delete
  2. Merry (Late) Christmas, Annabelle! All your photos turned out so gorgeous <3 I love them! But the last one has to be my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry late Christmas, Hailey! Thank you so much! That photo is one of my favorites!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas Annabelle! Your doll photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts