The Dollympics Photography Tag! ~ Winter 2022

The Olympics start today! I always enjoy watching them with my family and I got the idea to celebrate with a little tag thing!

The rules are simple:
  1. Tag 1 friend
  2. Give the person you tag a winter Olympic sport for them to take a photo of their doll doing
  3. Link the creator
  4. Have fun!
The sport I chose for myself was snowboarding. 
Here's my photo!
















Not a great photo, but I'm only just learning how to use Photoshop, so I guess it's okay.

Anyways, I'm going to be tagging Hailey from Hailey's Joyful Dolls! I've done two of her tags in the past and they were so much fun! My sport for her is going to be figure skating!

I can't wait to see everyone's photos! Be sure to comment if you get tagged, so I know to check out your post!
~Annabelle

Comments

  1. This sounds like a fun tag. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Annabelle for tagging me I can't wait to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome! I can’t wait to see your photo!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts