The AG History Quiz Tag!

Hey guys! Recently, Hailey from Hailey's Joyful Dolls tagged me for her new tag, the AG History Quiz! I've been procrastinating on doing anything that meant going on my computer, because it's so slow, but I felt like I should try and do this, if only because I don't have to edit any photos. πŸ˜†

Here are the rules:
  • Answer the questions given
  • Come up with your own cool AG history themed questions for the people that you nominate
  • Tag 1-10 people
  • Link to the creator 
  • Comment on the person you nominated's blog, so they know they've been tagged
  • Ask 3-10 questions
And now, on to the questions!

WHAT IS THE NAME OF MOLLY'S BEST FRIEND?
Emily Bennett, her friend from England!

WHEN DID AMERICAN GIRL FIRST START?
I don't know the exact date, but I know it was in 1986!












WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS AG DOLL?
Lindsey Bergman! She was GOTY from 2001 - 2002!

WHAT COMPANY FIRST STARTED AMERICAN GIRL?
Pleasant Company! By the way, I just got a PC doll, and I promise I will have more on that later! For now, you can guess who she is in the comments!

So, I'm going to be tagging Madi from Delightful World of Dolls!

My questions for her are:

How many books did the original American Girl dolls have?

What year were Marie-Grace and Cecile from?

Which two dolls have the Joss mold?

Not great questions, but they were all I could think of!
~Annabelle



Comments

  1. I loved seeing your answers Annabelle ☺️ Also your questions are great πŸ‘ πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This was so much fun! Thanks for tagging me!

      Delete
    2. You are so welcome Annabelle. I'm so glad you liked it πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts