Give Thanks! ~ Thanksgiving Tag!



YAY! I GOT TAGGED!
Sorry, this is my first tag and I'm kind of excited.
This was a tag created by Hailey from Hailey's Joyful Dolls and I was tagged by Quinley from Q's Creative Corner! Thanks so much Quinley!

Here are the rules 😁:
1. Answer the questions truthfully :)
2. Tag 1-10 friends 
3. Comment Give Thanks! or Be Thankful :) or you can feature it in your blog post
4. Tag the creator 
5. Use the Give Thanks! - Thanksgiving Tag photo (the photo I used above) if you want to :)

On to the questions!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO ON THANKSGIVING?
I enjoy eating a big meal (specifically pie)! And also just getting a few days off school. Not that I don't like school or anything. (:

DO YOU DRESS YOUR DOLLS UP FOR THANKSGIVING?
Not really. I always dress them up for Halloween and Christmas, though.

WHAT DO YOU EAT ON THANKSGIVING?
We usually have turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, rolls, fruit salad, green beans, corn, mashed potatoes, and two random types of pie. This year we actually had Dutch apple pie and a rum cake because my sister doesn't like pie.

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR THIS YEAR?
I'm thankful for friends, family, my cats, my dolls, and all the support I get on both my channel and my blog!

DID YOU OR DO YOU PLAN ON TAKING A FAMILY PHOTO WITH YOUR DOLLS?
I didn't even think about it until now, so no. I'm planning on doing some Christmas family photos with them, though.

DID YOU ENJOY THIS TAG?
Yes! It was so much fun! I've wanted to do a tag for a while!

Here's who I'm tagging:

Some of these people were already tagged by Quinley, but not many people read my blog and I want to make sure whoever I tag actually knows I tagged them lol.

See you soon!
~Annabelle

Comments

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts