Western Elegance ~ A Photoshoot

Hey guys! A couple weeks ago, I went to the AG place, and while I was there I picked out the Western Chic outfit (along with a few other things). I took these photos of Alison wearing it, and being the procrastinator I am, kept pushing off posting them until now.

Enjoy!

Sorry about this one's quality. I think it had something to do with the angle.




I love this one!

This one too!











Which photo was your favorite? Tell me in the comments!
~Annabelle

P.S. Happy (belated) 4th of July!

Comments

  1. This is soooo cute, Annabelle! What a sweet outfit for Alison, it looks great on her. She’s so photogenic too 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow Annabelle! These photos are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photoshoot is sooooo cute! Love the western outfit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts