Ideas, Ideas!

Hello, hello!

I've been wanting to doing a series on my channel for a while now, and I've actually had a few different ideas for one, so I thought I would just make this post to see what you're thoughts on them are!

Ravenstorm Hollow - A girl moves from New York to a town called Ravenstorm Hollow that's so small it's not even on the maps. Soon after she arrives, she and her new friends discover that the Hollowers - a centuries old group of murderers - have returned to Ravenstorm Hollow. And then she and her friends have to stop them. Obviously.

I promise you that one is better than it sounds.

One Big Happy Family - A series about my dolls' life. It'll be formatted like a reality TV show, and probably be similar to Dollhouse Diaries by thedollsintherain and 19 Dolls and Counting by AGsmiless

Kira Vlogs - The title says it all. It'll be a vlog series starring Kira.

I also kind of want to do a photostory series for the blog, but I can't come up with a good idea for what it should be about yet, but hopefully I'll have one soon!

What do you think of these ideas? Tell me in the comments!

~Annabelle


Comments

  1. I liked the frist idea about Raven Storm Hollow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll probably start working on it, after I finish my summer movie!

      Delete
    2. Aww, thanks! I'm hoping to finish my movie sometime in the nest few weeks, so fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. I like all of the ideas! I was going to be doing a reality show type thing with my dolls, but I don’t have YouTube so I would post it to my blog. I think Ravenstorm hollow would be really cool. It would be a good mystery series. Kira vlogs would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should do Kira’s vlogs, and post some blog kind of stuff for the show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll probably do all the ideas I talked about on YT, but I've been coming up with ideas for my blog series, and that'll probably be out before the other ones, because it'll take less time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts